Batt Broadbent Solicitors (based in Chippenham and Salisbury) invite you to a FREE Wills, Inheritance Tax and Powers of Attorney seminar.
The seminar will be on 1st July 2019 between 6pm and 8pm at The Corsham School.
At this seminar, we will discuss the following:
- the benefits of planning and making a Will
- how Inheritance Tax could affect you and your family
- the spouse exemption and transfer between spouses
- the ‘Residence Nil Rate Band’
- how making gifts in your lifetime can reduce an Inheritance Tax bill
- the benefits of putting Powers of Attorney in place.
The seminar will be given on behalf of the private client team by Sue de Candole, who has spent 30 years assisting and advising clients in relation to Wills, Powers of Attorney and Estate Administration.
If you would like to attend this event, please contact email@example.com.
We look forward to you joining us.